Do you think only a young age group can visit Orlando Florida Disney World? What visitors and guests believe is that anyone, young by heart, can experience, by immersing themselves in an open-air adventure, at Disney World’s top most exciting theme parks. By going through this article, you will understand everything about the park at Disney World and what kind of parking facilities are there for guests. So, without getting delayed, let us start with this article and discuss the first various parks. The parks that I have discussed below include water parks and theme parks.
Table of Contents
What Parks Does Disney World Offer To Its Guests?
In this section, I will try to bring your table a bunch of excitement by giving the details of various attractions. You will come to know about the magic world at Walt Disney World ® Resort, SeaWorld ® Orlando, and other thrilling and adventurous parks. Here is a list of parks that you need to know.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
- Epcot at Disney World
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach ® Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon ® Water Park:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Haven’t you visited Walt Disney World in the last few years? I want to say that most of the things and attractions that you will see at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be new to you. In recent years (in the last two years), two new lands have arrived. One is Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and the second one is Toy Story Land. Along with it, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway had replaced Great Movie Ride. McQueen’s Racing Academy also debuted to amaze you.
In short, this reimagined park covers a ton of range and packs a powerful punch even though it has few attractions. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has two main attractions. One is Smugglers Run, and the second is Rise Of Resistance.RV
Services & Facilities:
- To know about the admission price, visit its official website.
- Operation hours vary.
- It allows full day length of activity.
- You can visit pet boarding.
- It facilitates strollers and wheelchair on rent.
- A wheelchair is accessible.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park:
If you want to make your day magic and alive-day, don’t miss visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. It has a bunch of authentic adventures. You can explore the World Of Avatar, Pandora. There, you can float down a mystical bioluminescent river for River Journey and fly adventures. There are thousands of animals in their natural habitats like Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and many more.
Services & Facilities:
- Visit the website to know about admission and prices.
- Its hours of operation vary.
- It also operates a full day.
- You can board your pets.
- It offers strollers and a wheelchair for rent.
- You have full access to wheelchairs.
Have you ever heard of the world with endless possibilities igniting imaginations? No matter what your age is, you will find fun and excitement. It’s adventurous that takes you to the world, beneath the sea and far in the galaxy. At first, when it opened, its mission was to educate people with entertainment. So, guests agreed to call it edutainment. However, this process was abandoned by Walt Disney World, and it became character-driven.
Services & Facilities:
- Visit their official website for admission and prices.
- Similar to other parks, its operational hours vary.
- You can enjoy a full day there.
- There is a pet boarding facility.
- Strollers and Wheelchairs are available for the disabled.
- You have full access to the wheelchair.
Magic Kingdom Park Of Disney World:
Have you ever planned to spend a day at the Magic Kingdom Park of Disney World? While considering park at Disney World, guests can not say they have taken all the benefits and fun of Disney World if they don’t enter the Magic Kingdom Park. One does not need to wait for the entry and follow the long lines. There are short lines and no waiting time. Magic Kingdom Mountain Range is full of thrilling experiences and keeps guests excited.
Services & Facilities:
- To know about admission and prices, you have to visit its official website.
- The operational hours will vary.
- It has a full day of enjoyment offered.
- You can use pet boarding.
- It gives strollers and wheelchairs for rent.
- You can access wheelchairs.
Blizzard Beach Water Park Of Disney World:
It is another full of excitement, thriller, and adventurous park at Disney World. This water park at Disney World keeps warm water always, unlike the polar theme, becoming the only outdoor ski resort in Florida. If your family has six members, you can take an adventurous ride on the world’s longest whitewater raft rides at Teamboat Springs. However, the youngers will find it more adventurous and thrilling.
Typhoon Lagoon Water Park At Disney World:
Have you heard of a storm-tossed lagoon? It became one of the longest rides at Walt Disney World Resort. Still, it is family-friendly. There are many more thrills that are waiting for you to discover them. Again, it is a whitewater journey that brings a full of adventurous experiences. If your family has young children, then this place is best suited for your family. They will find fun, and most parents splash at nearby Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool.
Why Visit These Theme Parks At Walt Disney World Resort?
- These theme parks have the policy to change or modify some active projects. Therefore, you might see it differently if compared to guests who tell you stories of their past visits.
- This Disney World Resort is continuously adopting new projects. Therefore, if you are a frequent visitor, it will be a place to reveal new mysteries too, as new visitors.
- Guests, visitors, and fans of Walt Disney World Resort said (there is no destination on the earth) that more iconic, exciting, and immersive theme park.
How Does It Provide Parking Facilities For Guests?
It is always mandatory for guests to know if they will get parking facilities at any visiting places or not. So, if you plan to spend your next vacation at Walt Disney World Resort, you should not skip this section of this article. Let me describe the parking facilities at each attraction.
For Registered Guests, Overnight Self-Parking:
If you have registered for your visit, there is a Self-Parking facility for the hotels where you stay. All parking facilities will include taxes. Here is the standard overnight parking charges list.
- You have to pay 15$ per night for Disney Value Resorts.
- You have to pay 20$ per night for Disney Moderate Resorts.
- You have to pay 25$ per night for Disney Deluxe & Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Disney’s Valet Parking:
It is available at 33$ per night (includes taxes) for Disney Delux Resorts & Disney Deluxe Villas.
Persons (Guests) With Disabilities:
There is no worry if you are coming with disabled people. At Walt Disney World Resort, you can see designated parking areas throughout Disney World Resort. However, you require a valid parking permit.
Parking For Disney Vacation Club Members:
If you are a member of the Disney Vacation Club, you will not be charged for a standard overnight Self-Parking, if you wish to stay at DVC Deluxe Villa.
Parking For Day Guests:
For day guests, it offers a complimentary standard Self-Parking along with the selection of dining, shopping, entertainment, and other experiences.
Charging Facilities For Electric Vehicle:
There are several Charging Points and Charging Stations to make it convenient for you to charge your vehicles. You can find these stations in the parking lot at Select Disney Resort Hotels.
- There are Six spaces in general parking near ADA spaces for Disney’s Coronado Spring Resort.
- There are two spaces in general parking near ADA spaces for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- There are two spaces in general parking near ADA spaces for Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
Parking Fees For Theme Parks:
You can pay a single fee for all parking of all four theme parks. It includes Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- To park your car or motorcycle, you have to pay $45-50 per day as preferred parking.
- If you prefer standard parking for a car or motorcycle, you have to pay 25$ per day.
- If you bring a shuttle, limo, camper trailer, RV, Bus, or Tractor-trailer, you have to pay 30$ per day.
Parking Charges For Theme Parks:
For Magic Kingdom Park, there are five spaces – 1 space at the front of the Medical Parking Lot. It also gives four-spaces at the front of the Zurg Parking Lot.
- Epcot Parking gives four spaces at the front of the Journey Parking Lot.
- You get four spaces in the Medical Parking Lot for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- It gives you four spaces at the front of the Mickey Parking Lot for Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Did you find this article helpful in understanding everything about the park at Disney World? In this article, I have given to the point information on each park that you must enter when you visit Walt Disney World Resort. Let us know your opinions about parks and parking facilities at Walt Disney World Resort.