Do you want to train your body at your home? There are several techniques to do workouts, and one of them is a workout with a kettlebell. Of course, workout with a kettlebell is quite simple, but it gives more than expected results by challenging your body and ending up sweating you. In this article, we will discuss the top 20 WOD With Kettlebell workouts to perform at home.
Why WOD With Kettlebell?
Kettlebell offers its unique advantages, compared to dumbbells. The reason is its unbalanced weight that continuously challenges your stability, grip, and flexors. It lets you focus on the functional movements that make you an athlete. Of course, it is fun to use a kettlebell.
Who Designed TheseKettlebellWorkouts?
Tyler Manzo, a fitness instructor at Brick New York, had designed a kettlebell. What do you need to start exercising? One kettlebell is enough. Of course, workouts have similarities, and you have to choose one that suits and fits you. It means the exercise you have selected has to keep giving positive results for a long. Still, you have to try different workout techniques because sticking to one will not give unique results each time.
Instructions For You:
When you want to do WOD With Kettlebell workouts, you have to follow some instructions. Either you can perform many reps for several rounds. Or you can perform it for a predefined time. In most cases, people choose time over reps. Your goal to perform this workout is to increase your heart rate. Hence, you have to ensure your selected kettlebell is light in weight enough to perform this exercise throughout your workout.
Here Are the Best Workout Ideas For WOD With Kettlebell:
Using a kettlebell means using an extremely versatile tool, and it has to be handy for your routine workout. You can do swings, Turkish, get-ups, goblet squats, thrusters, kettlebell snatches, and other exercises you want to do, and it involves pressing motion.
- You can do 21 burpees, 21 kettlebell thrusters, 15 kettlebell thrusters, 15 burpees, nine kettlebell thrusters, and nine burpees. It will give quick results.
- Do twelve minutes of AMRAP, 40 kettlebell swings, run 400m, and perform them as many times as you can do in 12 minutes.
- Do seven rounds of 25 kettlebell swings, ten donkey kicks, and ten pull-ups.
- Do 25 kettlebell swings, 20 Double Unders, ten pull-ups, and 20 minutes AMRAP.
- Do twenty-five kettlebell swings, 20 walking lunges, and ten pull-ups. Do that for eight rounds.
- One of the quickest results giving workouts is 3 RFT, 400m Run, twenty-one kettlebell swings, and 12 burpees.
- You can do five RFT, overhead lunge eight e/s, 20 air squats, and ten push-ups.
- Do three rounds of time, and 25 kettlebell swings, 200m run ten pull-ups.
- You can do one hundred kettlebell swings, EMOM performs five box jumps, one hundred kettlebell swings for time, and complete five box jumps till one hundred kettlebell swings each minute.
- Do fifteen AMRAP, ten push presses, fifteen box jumps, and 20 sit-ups.
Some more tips
- Do fifteen burpees, thirty push-ups, 50 walking lunges. And 50 kettlebell swings and 60 sit-ups with fifteen burpees.
- Do Run Jacky Run by running 1000m, doing 50 thrusters. And 30 pull-ups, and then record the time.
- Do sixteen minutes of AMRAP, ten kettlebell swings, fifteen kettlebell sumo deadlift high pulls, and twenty kettlebell goblet squats. Perform four hollow rocks whenever dropping kettlebell.
- Do three RFT X 2.5 kettlebell thrusters e/s, five juicers, ten burpees over a kettlebell, and ten kettlebell swings after taking two minutes of break.
- Do AMRAP for eight minutes, five front squat 50% 1RM, and twenty kettlebell swings.
- Do five minutes of AMRAP, five deadlifts, and 20 kettlebell swings. Of course, it is easy, but it’s one of the best WOD With Kettlebell workouts that gives results faster.
- You can do eleven minutes of AMRAP, ten knee to elbow, and 20 kettlebell swings.
- Do twelve minutes of AMRAP, 20 kettlebell cleans, and ten box jumps.
- Do sixteen minutes of AMRAP, twenty BFSU, and twenty kettlebell swings.
- Do three rounds for time, twenty-five kettlebell swings, twenty butterfly sit-ups, and ten pull-ups.
Have you tried one of these WOD With Kettlebell workouts? If you were looking for the best WOD exercise with a kettlebell, we hope this article could help you. Let other beginners learn from your experiences by sharing your thoughts and experiences you had after using a kettlebell for your workout. We also discussed that you have to select the appropriate kettlebell.