Are you looking for the perfect recipe for a delicious breakfast? You might have tasted pumpkin cream cheese bread at your relative’s home or the restaurant. But, do you want to learn to make the exact taste at your home? This article will teach you how to make your cheese bread with pumpkin cream at your home. This recipe is ideal for a healthy and yummy breakfast for hundreds of families. So, without wasting your time, let us see how you can start making this recipe.
Know about pumpkin cream cheese bread:
This recipe is one of the best options for an ideal breakfast because it includes pumpkin cream with cheese bread and then baked. It’s a great way to please your guests. All age groups enjoy this bread, and if you take it with the morning tea or coffee, what else is the same good as it? That’s why we have come up with this recipe guide tutorial where you will learn to make this exciting recipe.
Why Is This Recipe Best For You?
We have asked several foodies about this cheese bread. Almost all of them said it was the best pumpkin bread they ever had. But, of course, I believe they are suitable for the following reasons.
This recipe includes extra cream cheese and makes it best than others. We use the cream cheese layers to make this recipe.
This recipe includes the secret ingredients, and these secret Ingredients make this recipe the best breakfast! They add flavor to your cheese bread and keep it moist for a long. It’s effortless to make this recipe at your home.
We have used a primary sweetener, light brown sugar, that also enhances the flavor of this pumpkin bread.
Hurry Up! It’s Pumpkin Season On Its Way!
I’m glad that pumpkin season is coming to us, and we can enjoy it a lot. However, if you reside in southern California, you may be more excited. The season for pumpkin lasts till October in this region. So you can start your AC, keep pumpkin bread ready to eat on the plate, turn on Netflix and start streaming your favorite shows or movies.
Those Who Make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread:
Every year, when it is the season, we make this delicious dish and enjoy it with family and friends. It’s effortless to make this recipe, and you will learn at the end of this article. First, however, we have some advice for you! You must use pumpkin puree, and don’t use pumpkin pie filling. The reason is that puree is moister, and that’s what this recipe needs. Using puree needs, you use only a few drops of oil and only one egg.
Are you ready to make this fantastic recipe at your home? The following are all the essential sections to strictly follow carefully to ensure you can make this delicious dish at your home perfectly, even if you are making it for the first time.
Ingredients Required For Pumpkin Bread:
- Brown Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Pumpkin Puree
- Granulated Sugar
- One Large Egg (keep it at room temperature)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (You must make your pumpkin pie spice blend at your home and add some zest to it.)
Cream Cheese Layers:
Keep your cream cheese at room temperature to soften it, and it will make the cheese smoother and softer. However, please do not keep it cold or make the layers lumped.
Have you collected all these ingredients and kept them handy? If you are ready to go ahead, let us explain the recipe procedure steps.
Recipe Procedure Steps:
- You can begin with preheating your oven at 350°F.
- Grease one pan.
- Take a large bowl to mix some brown sugar, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar. Here, it would help if you kept the sides of the bowl down to ensure everything is mixed perfectly.
- Take another bowl (smaller than the previous one), and add baking soda, baking powder, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Now, be gentle and mix all these dry ingredients to ensure they’ve combined perfectly, but do not let them overmix, but mix them to ensure no flour streaks have remained.
- Take the third bowl and add sugar, flour, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and combine them to prepare a smooth batter. After that, whisk in the egg to make it thoroughly combined, pour this batter on the pumpkin bread layer, and spread the cream cheese on it evenly.
- Also, pour some batter into the prepared pan to make even layers.
- You can use a spatula and spoon to add more batter on the top of the bread to cover it entirely.
- Put this bread in the oven for at least 40 minutes to cook oy perfectly.
- Then, use a toothpick and insert it in the bread to see if it comes out wet or clean.
- You can let it cool down for at least 20 minutes, and then pack this pumpkin cream cheese bread in an air-tight container.
Now say goodbye to the theory part of this recipe. You have learned how to make cheese bread with pumpkin cream. So, now we will discuss the actual recipe with measured ingredients. Here are the things to consider.
- You need ten minutes to prepare this recipe.
- You need 50 minutes to cook this recipe.
- You can provide 8-10 serving slices.
If you are ready to make this perfectly spiced pumpkin bread, let’s see how you can make it with detailed and specific ingredients.
- Pumpkin Bread
- One-fourth of cups of vegetable oil
- One-third of cups of granulated sugar
- One-third of cups of light brown sugar
- One cup of pumpkin puree
- A large egg
- Vanilla extract (two teaspoons)
- All-Purpose Flour (one-and-one-half cups of grams flour)
- Pumpkin pie spice (two teaspoons)
- Baking powder (three-fourth teaspoons)
- One-fourth teaspoon baking soda
- Salt according to your taste (or half a teaspoon)
- Cream Cheese (softened at room temperature)
- Ingredients For Cream Cheese Filling:
- 4 ounces (softened cream cheese)
- One-fourth of cups of granulated sugar
- Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A large egg.
Recipe Procedure Steps:
- Heat your oven at 350°F.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Get a large bowl to mix brown sugar, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar and combine everything correctly.
- Take a small bowl and add baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and the four and whisk them well. These are dry ingredients. So, be gentle with them while mixing, and don’t overmix them.
- Pour some batter over the pan and spread it into the layers.
- Again take a medium-sized bowl and add sugar, flour, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and mix them. After that, whisk this batter into the egg and combine it entirely. This batter must be poured on the top of the pumpkin bread layer and spread evenly.
- According to your flavor preferences and bread layer covered, you can use a spoon and spatula to cover the remaining bread with the cream cheese layers and make it evenly covered.
- Then put this pan into the oven and bake it for at least 40 to 50 minutes.
- Use a toothpick and insert it into the bread to see if it’s cooked perfectly or not. First, of course, it has to come out clean.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before putting it into an air-tight container to store.
Want To Store Your Leftover Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread?
It would be best to cool it entirely and only store it in an air-tight container. You can keep it stored for up to three days, but don’t store it longer. The reason is that holding this bread for more than three days can make it dry.
When thinking about eating stored bread, you must use a pan, a little butter over it, and make the bread a little warm again before eating it. Then, it will make it delicious again.
Why Do You Need To Cool Down Bread Entirely?
If you directly store warmed bread, the packet or container will generate lots of steam, and it gets trapped in the bag. If it happens, this steam makes your bread more moist and soggy, which of course, you don’t want to see happening with your delicious dish.
Do you want to make pumpkin cream cheese bread at your home? By ending this article, we are sure you have learned chef-level bread making at your home. However, if you still have any doubts about making bread at your home, or have any questions, let us know in the comment box given below. We would be glad to help you learn different recipes. So, you have found a good source of information, don’t forget to share it with others, and let us know how your bread was if you have tried it on your own.