Do you want to know how to use rosemary and thyme for hair growth? In this rosemary and thyme guide for hair, we will start with the basic introduction of thyme and rosemary. We will discuss the ways to use rosemary and thyme for your hair. Of course. These two benefits for hair. But there are some ways that you must use to take benefits of thyme and rosemary. Have you been suffering from hair loss? You may be trying to shift your haircare to natural herbs because commercial products with chemicals damage hair. So, people are curious about herbs and their benefits.
What Is Rosemary?
Without any doubt, rosemary is a natural healing herb that grows in Mediterranean regions. It’s been helping to make foods and medicines for centuries. Similar to peppermint, cinnamon, and oregano, you can find rosemary easily. You can use oils extracted and concentrated from rosemary, but people use it for cooking, cleaning, health, and beauty purposes. You can use rosemary essential oil as a home remedy.
Do Rosemary and Thyme Help Hair Loss and Help in Hair Growth?
Rosemary provides primary health benefits. So, we can say it helps hair growth. It provides the following health benefits.
- Rosemary is anti-inflammatory.
- It promotes nerve growth and improves blood circulation.
So, if you use rosemary, it can protect hair from loss because it improves the blood supply to the follicles. Similarly, the oil helps prevent dandruff and hair loss. It also prevents itchy scalp.
How To Use Rosemary Oil/Rosemary?
If you want to use rosemary and thyme for hair growth, you can use rosemary for hair loss, and you can use the following ways to restore and thicken your hair with rosemary essential oil.
You can use four to five drops of rosemary essential oil to directly massage your scalp once you’ve bathed. You can also mix it with different oils like jojoba or coconut oil. However, if you want to rinse, let the oil sit at least for 20 minutes.
You can use rosemary with lotions, conditioners, creams, or shampoos. Do not add too much oil, and it will work as a new product. Mix it two to three drops with shampoo and wash your head. You can use it with your homemade shampoo. Of course, the homemade shampoo will give better results and protect your hair.
All you need is boiled water and add rosemary with it. Let it settle for at least 30 minutes. After that, remove the leaves and use the rosemary-infused water to rinse your hair. It’ll remove dandruff and give shine to your hair, and you don’t have to rinse it with clean water after the treatment. It will provide better results.
DIY Rosemary Oil:
Crush the herb and mix it with the desired oil. Pour this oil into the bottle and keep it in a dark place for at least two to four weeks. Then, use this oil to massage your scalp.
Rosemary & Vinegar:
Do you consume apple cider vinegar? You can crush the fresh leaves of rosemary and mix them with apple cider vinegar. Let it mix well for at least four weeks. You can use it after shampooing your hair. Add one-fourth cup of this mixture with one-half cup of water and apply to your hair, but don’t rinse then.
What To Know Before Using Rosemary Oil For Hair Growth?
- When thinking of rosemary and thyme for hair growth, be alerted that don’t let it enter your eyes. If it happens, quickly rinse your eyes with cold water.
- Also, don’t forget to apply it minimal to your scalp. It may irritate your skin and cause discomfort.
- You can avoid it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Use always a minimal mixture to massage your hair and scalp. The excess of it doesn’t have known effects.
What Is Thyme?
Do you know thyme includes some types of plant-based natural haircare herbs or ingredients? It provides many benefits to the hair and hair growth naturally, and it has some purifying, stimulating, and soothing qualities to help your body, skin, and hair naturally. Thyme consists of minerals, vitamins, flavonoids, thymol, and carvacrol. It strengthens and beautifies your hair and moderates hair loss.
How Does Thyme Help?
While considering rosemary and thyme for hair growth, you must know the following benefits of thyme for hair growth. It provides numerous benefits, and some of them are as under;
- It stimulates the irrigation of your scalp.
- It provides strength and thickness to hair.
- It works as a toning and sanitizing agent to clean hair.
- It adds shine and volume to your hair.
- It prevents hair loss and alopecia.
- It promotes hair growth and thickness.
However, you must know that the benefits depend on the user. So, it may not provide all the benefits, but users get most of it.
How Can You Use Thyme For Hair Growth?
In this rosemary and thyme for hair growth guide, we have dedicated this section to educate you about how you can use thyme. Of course, you can find several ways to use thyme. The example includes homemade thyme spray that removes dandruff and boosts hair growth.
Thyme Essential Oil:
Similarly, you can use thyme essential oil for the regrowth of your hair. It limits the breakage of hair and strengthens the same. You can apply it directly to your scalp and let it rest for a few minutes. Then, you can use shampoo.
Use A Thyme Solution:
You can use this solution for your last rinse. You need to prepare this rinse water. Or add some drops of thyme essential oil to the shampoo and use it to massage your scalp and hair.
Homemade Thyme Mask:
Do you know about hair masks? It is also known as thyme lotion. You can tone your hair to stimulate its irrigation. It’ll strengthen your hair and thicken it. Using these ways will surely help you moderate and prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Thyme Toning Lotion:
Thyme Toning Lotion helps to stimulate irrigation of the scalp. You require 100g of thyme and a litter of water. Keep the halves and use them over your scalp. Also, use it to rinse your hair before shampooing.
Thyme & Onion Rings Lotion:
You can keep thyme for the last rinse. Of course, it provides shine and volume. So, prepare one liter of thyme infusion, and add sliced onions. Let it cool and apply as a last rinse.
When you don’t like to rinse water, you can use some rosemary. This solution will promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Mix rosemary, fresh thyme, and a liter of water, and boil it for at least 20 minutes. Let it cool down and use it as a rinse.
What Are The Benefits Of Rosemary For Hair?
We already discussed that rosemary is the best and essential herb for hair that is available and accessible easily. The color is green, and its leaves look like a needle. It has a deep and pungent smell. Of course, rosemary offers several benefits to you when it comes to hair care. So, we have covered the benefits of rosemary.
- It helps to promote hair growth, stimulates and improves circulation to the scalp, and reduces hair loss.
- It works as a natural hair cleanser or says sanitizer to clean and improve the quality of hair.
- Using rosemary can increase the shine of your hair and beautify it.
- Rosemary helps to relieve irritation, dryness, flaky, and dandruff. So it makes the scalp a healthy place to grow hair more productively.
Things To Consider Before Using Rosemary And Thyme For Hair Growth:
People nowadays are more health-conscious and turning towards Ayurveda and natural herbs. Of course, these herbs provide natural results and almost no possible side effects. However, the following are essential points to consider.
- You can use natural herbs in dry form or fresh form.
- If you want to cook it, you must always use fresh and green herbs to get better results.
- Almost every herb provides several benefits, but it depends on the user’s overall health. Some users may get results quickly, some may get results after long use, some may not even get proper results or say all benefits, and some may have to find alternatives.
- If you want to use herbs in specific seasons or for special occasions only, you can collect some in their seasons. Then dry them to store for future use.
Did you understand how to use rosemary and thyme for hair growth? In this article, we have discussed rosemary, thyme, its benefits, ways to use it, and how you can use it. If you have never used these natural herbs before, you must follow all the instructions carefully. Also, try to use the same ways that we have discussed to avoid getting unwanted results. If you have any queries regarding rosemary for hair growth and thyme for hair growth, let us know, and we will share relevant information to guide you through it.