Don’t you know what best you can do with salads? If you surprise guests or want to serve guests for special occasions with proper planning, one of the best things you should do is surprise them with delicious and unique salads. Most people wait for some time special in their dishes while taking meals at friends or relatives homes. Here is the best way to treat them well. In this article, I have shared the three best recipes to make blue cheese potato salad so you can try it and master your kitchen right away.
Table of Contents
Why Prefer Blue Cheese Salad With Potatoes?
Do you know when things go crazy while cooking? It happens when you don’t have something to serve. If you want to serve your guests with typical salads, you don’t need to feel like going on an adventure. Take cabbage, capsicum, tomatoes, carrot, beetroots, or any other fresh vegetables and slice them out. However, it doesn’t seem fun every time. Don’t you think like that? Of course, yes. And the best part of this potato salad with blue cheese is that you go crazy and try unique methods to make tasty recipes.
The Best Way To Serve Guests:
Feeding people is good, but serving them with the best dishes and satisfying their taste buds is not easy. Right? It is the reason why many dishes and recipes have their updated versions with different stuffing and styles. If you don’t want to go ahead with the typical salads and complete your meals, you can try blue cheese potato salad. This recipe is one of the unique versions of salads you must know. Let us discuss the recipes.
What Are Potato Salads?
Whenever we think about potato salads, we get delighted, thinking about the flavors and mixtures of different ingredients with blue cheese. Most of those who have tried potato salads are a fan of this recipe. There is no compromise with the taste of this salad.
You can try classic potatoes and make this salad at your home. It’s exciting to share the best recipes for potato salads with you. Potato salads may include different ingredients to vary the taste and flavors. It can have the following ingredients.
- Baby red potatoes
- Blue cheese
- Cooked bacon (optional)
- Green onions or parsley
- Red onions
These all together make delicious dishes. These ingredients are mouthwatering when it comes to feeling their smell and thinking about them. Imagine you have made a salad is these together and about to taste, and you can make your breakfast, lunch, or dinner blessing with this salad.
3 Best Recipes Of Potato Salad With Blue Cheese:
In this section, we have discussed three ways to make blue cheese salad with potatoes, and let us take you on the delicious journey of these salad recipes.
In this recipe, you make classic potato salad. It’s creamy, including blue cheese, bright flavors, and fresh ingredients. It doesn’t take more than 30 minutes to prepare this salad. The fresh chives to this salad are the best to flavor and taste.
- It takes fifteen minutes to prepare.
- The cooking time required is 15 minutes.
- So, the overall time is around 30 minutes.
- You can provide six servings per recipe.
- Keep two pounds of red potato handy. Cut them into chunks.
- Take a half cup of finely diced red onion.
- Take a half cup of diced celery.
- One-fourth cup of chopped fresh chives is a must.
- Take three-fourths of cups of full-fat sour cream. Our recommendation to you is Organic Valley.
- Take two tablespoons of milk.
- Take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Take a half teaspoon of salt.
- A half-cup of blue cheese. Crumble it.
Recipe Procedure Steps:
- Take a large saucepan and place potatoes in it. Add water to cover potatoes and bring them to a boil.
- It takes eight to ten minutes to cook potatoes. So, let them tender.
- Drain potatoes and place them into a large bowl.
- Add celery, chives, onion, and toss everything gently. Let them combine all.
- The dressing is easy. You can combine the cream and the rest of the four ingredients. Then whisk these ingredients together and stir them into blue cheese. Once it looks good, you are ready.
- Add this dressing to your potato mixture and cover it. Toss and coat it and let it chill, and it’s ready to serve.
- You can make six servings per recipe.
The per serving of this recipe provides you with the following nutrition.
- 235 calories
- 8g fat
- 332mg sodium
- 33g carbohydrates
- 4g fiber
- 4g sugar
- 7g protein
Have you tried this recipe at your home? Please don’t forget to share this with people and let us know your feedback about this recipe.
Here is the zesty potato salad recipe with blue cheese. The next recipe includes bacon and red potatoes to make a salad with blue cheese. Here is the overview.
- You need 30 minutes of preparation time.
- It takes approximately 15 minutes to cook.
- The overall recipe time required is 45 minutes.
- You can provide four to six servings per recipe measurements. The average is five.
- Take four slices of bacon.
- Take two pounds of red potatoes. Use new potatoes.
- One-half cup of olive oil is good.
- Take three tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Chop one bunch of green onions.
- Use salt to taste or one teaspoon.
- Ground one teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use one-and-one-half ounces of blue cheese and crumble it.
Recipe Procedure Steps:
- Use a large and deep skillet, place bacon pieces to it, cook them with medium heat, and let them be brown. Drain them, crumble them, and set them aside.
- The next step is to take a large pot, add salted water, and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes to the boiling water and cook them until they are tender. It takes approximately 15 minutes. Then Darin potatoes, let them cool down and chop. You can keep the skin as it is.
- Take one large bowl, add oil, vinegar, green onions, salt, and pepper. Then add bacon, cheese, and potatoes, mix everything gently, and coat. It’s ready to serve.
Per serving of this recipe will provide the following nutrients.
- 481 calories
- 8.3g protein
- 36.8g carbohydrates
- 34.4g fat
- 21.6mg cholesterol
- 552.1mg sodium
It is again blue cheese potato salad with bacon recipe. If you want to make a side salad, it can be a great option to try. It is full of flavors and smells. Once you serve this salad to your guests, they will keep asking for more! Here is the overview of this recipe.
- You need fifteen minutes of preparation time.
- It needs 30 minutes of cooking time.
- The overall time this recipe need is 45 minutes.
- You can provide eight servings through this recipe.
- Take two pounds of baby potatoes and halve them.
- Take four to five tablespoons of olive oil.
- Two teaspoons of salt or according to the taste.
- Ground black pepper (one-half teaspoon).
- Take three-fourths of cups of light mayonnaise.
- Keep vinegar handy (one-and-one-half tablespoons).
- Use two teaspoons of Dijon Mustard.
- One-fourth cup red onions (thinly sliced).
- Take a cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- Take a cup of cooked bacon.
- Take a half cup of parsley (finely chopped).
- Take a half cup of green onions (thinly sliced).
Recipe Procedure Steps:
- Preheat your oven at 425°F.
- Take a large bowl. Toss your potatoes with olive oil in them.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Transfer this mixture to two large sheet pans.
- Arrange potatoes in a layer, but do not overcrowd it.
- Let it roast for 30 minutes. (After fifteen minutes, flip them).
- Let it tender and become Golden Brown.
- The dressing is easy. Take a bowl, and combine these ingredients. It includes vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Take one more bowl and add blue cheese, roasted potatoes, cooked bacon, parsley, and green onions.
- Mix everything well and toss with the dressing till it looks nice and evenly combined.
With What Can You Serve This Salad?
You can serve blue cheese potato salad with a juicy burger, BBQ ribs, grilled chicken, BBQ chicken, grilled steak, or any other regular meal you take. Mostly, it is delicious with vegetarian dishes.
Best Kitchen Tips:
- Do not overcrowd the pan while roasting the potatoes. Otherwise, it won’t be crispy, golden brown, or tasty.
- You can adjust ingredients (increase, decrease, or vary) to change or modify the recipe.
- Adjust the dressing according to the taste.
Have you tried these recipes to make blue cheese potato salad at your home? In this article, we have shared three of the best and easy potato salad recipes with blue cheese and bacon, and we also discussed this potato salad briefly. We have shared the best tips to make check-level potato salad with blue cheese and bacon. If you have any queries, let us know. Also, share how this recipe turned out to you.